2. CAPACITY AND USER REGISTRATION2.1. In order to access and use the Account and the Platform, you confirm that you are fully capable and competent to comply with the conditions, obligations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms, as well as adhere to and comply with them. You must register on the Website to create an Account and access the Platform; you agree to provide complete and accurate information when registering for such use and to keep this information up to date.2.2. Only Users whose registration is confirmed by us are our customers and have the rights and obligations stipulated by the documents constituting the Agreement.
3. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT AND USER ACCOUNT. SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS. NFT TOKENS3.1. The subject of the Terms are the conditions for the provision by the Company to the User of services in the form of providing online gaming platform with opportunity of obtaining and making operations with digital assets (Tokens) built upon the Binance Smart Chain blockchain network by the use of the Platform, and the Terms for the proper use of the Services by the User.3.2. In order to use the services of the Platform, you must create an User Account on the Platform and pay a fee for subscription. Connection to the Platform occurs after registration as a User and paying the subscription fee.3.3. The Platform provides several types of subscriptions:3.4. The subscription fees are specified on our Website. We can change the subscription fees any time.3.5. When you buy a subscription, you agree to the following:3.5.1. Subscription fee will be charged to your chosen payment method in your Account. You will be charged the subscription fee displayed at the time of sale;3.5.2. Your subscription will automatically renew for the applicable length of your subscription until either you or we cancel your subscription. By way of example, if you buy a 3-month subscription, the subscription will automatically renew for another 3-month period (unless either you or we cancel your subscription).3.6. You may cancel your subscription any time. To stop automatic renewal of your subscription and automatic withdrawal of subscription fees, you must cancel your subscription 24 hours before it renews for the length of the next subscription period. You may cancel your subscription at any time by managing the subscription settings at your Account.3.7. Each User has the right to register on the Platform only one Account. Registering multiple Accounts is a violation of these Terms and may result in the immediate termination of these Terms and the relevant Accounts.3.8. The Platform may include an opportunity for you to earn, buy or otherwise obtain NFT tokes to access virtual, in-game digital goods or items. Methods of obtaining NFT tokens are at Company’s sole discretion.3.9. The Platform provides an opportunity to credit, keep and sell the Tokens by using the Binance Smart Chain blockchain network and digital wallet of the User, and provides the marketplace for making player-to-player exchanges for Users. For these operations you shall create a digital wallet that is appropriate for operations with NFT tokens (cryptocurrency wallet). You can provide the details of your cryptocurrency wallet or create a new one. This option is provided on the Platform in User Account.3.10. Withdrawal of Tokens from the Account is possible only by the User and only to the User’s digital wallet. Anonymous transactions are prohibited by these Terms.3.11. The Company has no liability for hacking or loss of your Tokens or virtual items or any goods or services obtained via Tokens. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notification, to change or limit the price, availability, or order quantity of any Tokens or virtual items and to refuse to provide you with any Tokens or virtual items.
5. PROHIBITED USE5.1. You must use the Platform solely in accordance with these Terms and other documents constituting the Agreement.5.2. You may not use the Website or Platform in any way, provide any information or content, or engage in any activity while using the Website or Platform that:a. are illegal, illegal and prohibited;b. discredit any other person;c. are obscene, sexually explicit or offensive;d. advertise or promote any other product or business;e. may harass, upset, embarrass, disturb or annoy any other person;f. may disrupt the operation of the Platform in any way; or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age;g. violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any other person;h. restrict or prevent any other person from using the Platform, including, but not limited to, “hacking” or damaging any part of the Platform;i. disable, damage or change the operation or appearance of the Platform;j. “embed” or “mirror” any part of the Platform without our prior written permission;k. use any robot, crawler, Website search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, search, index, “analyze data”, “extract”, “gather data”, or reproduce or bypass a navigation structure or presenting the Platform or its contents in any way;l. collect in one way or another information about other users without their explicit consent;m. are aimed at sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam or chain letters to other users of the Platform;n. aimed at creating, unless otherwise authorized by the Company in writing, several Accounts, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Platform;o. transmit any content that contains software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs; orp. defend, encourage or facilitate any violence or any illegal act5.3. You understand and agree that the information and services provided by the Platform are not provided and may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where their provision or use would be contrary to any applicable law or where we are not authorized provide such Platform, information and services. You understand and acknowledge that if it is determined that you have provided false information about your location or place of residence, the Company reserves the right to take any appropriate action in accordance with the situation in accordance with local jurisdiction, including the immediate closure of any Account and the liquidation of any open position.5.4. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, in our sole discretion, to edit, remove, delete or block any content that violates these Terms.
6. SAFETY6.1. We may use technologies, services, or authentication or verification measures that we deem desirable or appropriate. Such measures may include multi-factor authentication or the use of biometric information to access the Platform. There is no guarantee that such technologies, services or authentication measures will be completely secure, adequate or successful in preventing unauthorized access or use of the Platform, or hacking or identity theft.6.2. While we take reasonable steps to protect the security and privacy of the Platform and your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, we cannot guarantee the security of all transmissions or any network or system that stores or processes your Personal Data, Account or information about transactions. To the extent permitted by law, we will notify you of any unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your Personal Data if we become aware of it. Upon receipt of such notice, you are responsible for following the instructions set forth in it, including the immediate change of User Credentials and other actions to prevent unauthorized access to your account or Personal Data.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY7.1. The Company makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of the suitability of the services for your purposes, or that the use of the same will be secure, uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or function properly in combination with any third-party technology, hardware, software, systems or data.7.2. The services are provided “as is” and all conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Further, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services, or to the information, content, communications, materials, or products and service contained therein. Your use of the Company services is at your sole risk.7.3. The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of the services, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Certain regional laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.7.4. You further acknowledge that the Company is not liable, and you agree not to hold the Company liable, for the conduct of third-parties, including other users of the services and other third-party sites, and that the risk of using or accessing the services, and of injury from the foregoing, rests entirely with you.
8. SERVICE AND OTHER NOTICES8.1. The use of Service Notices involves their transmission over unsecured communication networks. You must provide us with a complete and accurate email address(es) or telephone number(s) in order for us to send you Service Notices. To ensure that you receive all communications, you agree to update your email address and notify us immediately of any other changes. Delivery of any message to the e-mail address available in the system is considered to be properly executed. If any email is returned as undeliverable, we reserve the right to block your access to the Platform until you provide and verify a new and valid email address. If you have provided us with more than one email address and phone number, you must provide your preferred contact details for receiving Service Notices. If your account is a shared account, you must tell us whether to send service notifications to a specific account holder or to all of them.8.2. You agree to receive notices regarding the Platform, your Account and the Terms through Service Notices. You agree that such Service Notices are effective in lieu of written, mailed or other forms of notice required by applicable law.8.3. You are solely responsible for verifying the relevant email account or phone number without further reminders or repeated notices from the Company. You must immediately report any unauthorized use or access to the Platform.8.4. You release the Company from any liability for loss or damage resulting from the use of the Service Notices to the extent permitted by law. The Company does not provide any guarantees, or accepts any responsibility for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided through the Service Notices.8.5. You have the right to opt out of receiving Service Notices under this section by selecting the appropriate option in Your Account. In the event of waiver of the Service Notices, you release the Company from any liability as a result of such waiver.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY10.1. All titles and intellectual property rights in and to the Website, the Platform, or in relation to them or in connection with it, to any information transmitted by the Platform, to or through the Platform, as well as to information, relating to the use of the Platform remain with the Company or its licensors. Nothing on the Platform shall be construed as granting any User any license, except as expressly set forth herein, to the Company’s or any third party’s title, title and/or intellectual property rights, whether estoppel, implied or other condition.10.2. According to these Terms, it is not allowed to use, distribute, copy and / or extract any content or information (including images, description texts, video materials etc.) posted on the Company’s Website and placed on the Platform. The content placed on the Website and the Platform is protected by the laws of Hong Kong and other applicable laws.10.3. You agree not to do the following:a. copy the content of the Website and the Platform in any way, and distribution of these materials is also possible only with the permission of the Company. The above actions in relation to the results of intellectual activity without the written consent of the Company is a violation of the exclusive right of the Company and its licensors, which entails liability under the laws of Hong Kong and other applicable law.b. modify, adapt, reproduce, translate or create derivative works of the Website or the Platform, or any data or content provided through the Website or the Platform, or any part thereof, or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or the Platform;c. misrepresent other websites as the Company’s Website by using visual “look and feel” or text from the Company’s Website or otherwise infringing the Company’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, “extracting” text or images from the Company Website or Company-managed banners and/or text links, search engine marketing or all other online and offline activities;d. edit, modify, filter, crop or rearrange the content contained in any part of the Company’s Website, or remove, hide or minimize any part of the Company’s Website in any way without the permission of the Company for the purpose of further unsolicited use;e. apply in any commercial the Website and the Platform or logos, trademarks or brands of the Company.10.4. Each User authorizes the Company to use any information or content provided by him or processed in connection with the use of the Website and the Platform (for example, personal data, geographic information, device information) in the context and for the purpose of providing services or products on the Platform and the safe use of the Website and the Platform.10.5. Mentions of any companies or individuals on the Company’s Website are not advertising or an attempt to damage their business reputation. Any mention or coincidence of facts is accidental.10.6. The conditions of this Section 10 of the Terms are not fully applied to KOL partnerships relations with the Company, regulated by the corresponding KOL agreements on the subject of the Website and the Platform. The conditions of using intellectual property of the Company are set by such KOL agreements.
11. CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT11.1. We reserve the right to:a. modify, update or change these Terms and other documents of the Agreement.b. modify, update or change the Website and the Platform, including destroying content or discontinuing the provision of any feature of the Website or the Platform; orc. impose fees, charges or other conditions for the use of the Platform or its parts (with prior notice) (all of the above are referred to as “Changes”).11.2. We may make such Changes at any time without prior notice (except as provided in subsection (c) above). Any Changes to these Terms may be posted on the Company’s Website or sent to you via notices or email to the email address specified in your Account. You agree to any Changes if you continue to use the Website and Platform after such Changes become effective.
12. SUSPENSION OR TOTAL OR PARTIAL TERMINATION12.1. Access to the Platform may be suspended or terminated in whole or in part at any time either by the User or by us in accordance with the Terms and other documents constituting the Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate immediately and without notice any User access to or use of the Account and the Platform if they violate any provision of these Terms. Your access to the Platform will be terminated automatically upon termination of your Account. Any claims for breach of these Terms shall survive such termination.12.2. We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, limit, suspend or terminate, or issue a warning to you in relation to the Platform or Account, including termination of the Account, in particular if:a. we believe it is necessary or desirable to protect the security of the Account;b. if we become aware or suspect that the funds may be related to criminal proceeds or otherwise belong to you illegally;d. we are unable to verify or certify any information you provide;e. we decide to cease operations or otherwise terminate any services or options provided by the Platform or its parts;g. we are being directed by any public authority under applicable law enforcement procedure;h. our activities are otherwise governed by applicable law;i. there is a critical market event that causes trading to stop; orj. we, in our sole discretion, otherwise decide that it is necessary to terminate or suspend the Account, the Platform or the Terms or other documents that make up the Agreement.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES RESOLUTION14.1. These Terms and other documents constituting the User Agreement under these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong.14.2. Any dispute arising in connection with or in relation to these Terms, other documents constituting the Agreement with the User, or in relation to the Platform, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by the Parties through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong.